SEO Scribe-8 Reasons SEO Scribe Is NOT Worth The Money!
SEO Scribe is a WordPress plugin that’s supposed to help make sure your blog posts are SEO optimized.
Now after I watched the video tutorial, I’m glad I did not buy this tool because quite frankly it’s a waste of money.
Below I’ll summarize how to SEO optimize any business blog post without spending one thin dime!
- Pick one keyword or keyword phrase you want to optimize your blog post for. ( It’s just easier optimizing a post for one keyword.)
- Make sure to place this keyword at the beginning of your post title. ( You’ll notice on this post I’ve chosen the keyword “SEO Scribe“)
- Use your keyword in the first sentence and in the last paragraph of your post.
- Make sure you do not exceed 5% keyword density. What this means is you do not want to use your keyword anymore than 5 times per 100 words.I personally like to keep mine to 3% just to be safe. ( By the way, this is easy to do with WordPress because your text pad keeps a running total of your word count. Once you know your word count, just count your keywords.)I like to “bold” my keywords in the text. You could also use underline and italic. ( This places emphasis on your keywords but don’t go crazy with this. Be natural.)
- Copy and paste your business blog headline into your title tag. (If you are using “All in one SEO plugin” or “Headspace2 WordPress plugin” this is super easy to do. Do not use more than 9 words in your time tag.)
- Write a compelling post description using your keywords early. A compelling description gets the “click.” Again this is done through your “All in one SEO plugin” or “HeadSpace2 plugin.” ( Do not go over 160 characters on your description or else your description will be cut off in the search engine results page.)
- Install an auto tagger plugin and let it choose your tags. Just delete the ones you don’t want and add a few you do.
So there you have it, 8 quick and easy (and free) ways to optimize your business blog posts.
Now once you keep these points in mind while writing your posts, it will become second nature and you won’t give it one minute thought.
Now if you’re the type of person who feels this too much work, than SEO Scribe might be a good fit for you. But that’s up to you.
Now get busy, Bill Parlaman